Backdrop- Norman Island where we snorkeled 🙂
We are in the final leg of our island getaway and it has been incredible. We are still boating to different islands around the British Virgin Islands and we are having a great time. Our sea-legs are stronger than ever and our tans are super fierce. Like everything in life, I have learned so much. Island-life is so different than Miami-life, hell than any type of life.
So here are some of my lessons learned:
- Never, ever try to rush an Islander! They are not used to the hustle and bustle as we are, so when you are anxious to eat in the islands- be nice, patient, and drink a few Pina Coladas to hold you over.
- The world is filled with incredible sites. The pictures we see on the Internet truly do not lie. They exist. I have seen them on this trip and it is hard to describe the beauty in God’s creations.
- Relaxation is essential and totally necessary. By nature, I am not a totally relaxed person- until I got to the islands. They do something to you, perhaps it is in the water…maybe it is in the drinks…but in the islands relax you.
- Sometimes the water can be choppy and storms casually show up, but they pass and you always weather the storm.
- I need to find a way to become rich so I can be on vacation in the islands 300 out of the 365 days in the year…Who’s with me? 😉
Blissful Blessings Friends!
See you soon 😉
Nicki G. The Blissful Wife